Bay of Plenty Inc. is looking for a Human Resources Administrator/Recruiter to add to our growing company. Our ideal team member has probably been described as a social butterfly, a “people person” or someone who could make a brick wall talk back! Seeing as how we engage in full-life cycle recruitment, we seek someone who is internally motivated, organized and goal-oriented.
This Human Resources Administrator/Recruitment position works closely with both the marketing/sales team and management, so GREAT communication skills are a MUST!
As a Human Resources Administrator, you will learn about the consulting industry, recruiting techniques and strategies, sales, marketing, compliance, human resource management, office operations, and customer service.
- Human resources management
- Review of applicant’s resumes
- Participation in daily business operations
- Job advertisement
- Administrative tasks
- 2-4 year degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in retail, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, or office work
- Professional image is a must
- Fun and outgoing personality